Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 11

Only people that have known me for the last 7 years and/or have come to my house know this about me. Yes I am avid collector of Webkinz. If you don't know what they are, then just go to www.webkinz.com and it will give you a tour to show you what they are. Some people collect purses, shoes, fairies, Angels, cars etc., but I collect these. Out of the whole entire collection I am only missing 3 at this moment. I hope that in the future I can get those, but they aren't a priority right now.
I also do collect Stuffed Hippos. This collection started with Alex back in 2008. We don't really shar
e the story behind why we collect them and share them with only particular friends . Alex suprised me yesterday with this little girl. Her name is Tammy and she is actually a repeat of one that we already had, but he said he saw her when he was at the exchange while away from me and couldn't resist her. I thought it so cute because I would have never thought he get a pink hippo and have it on the ship with him. Yes people out there he does have a heart even though he doesn't always show it. I know it is going to be awhile before I get to see her, but knowing he has one to keep in company is really touching. Love you Alex.

No comments: