Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Some Good Things To Come

Again this past week has been pretty exciting for me. First of all, Alex and I going stronger than ever. We every once in awhile have a fight, but that is to be expected, so I have no problem with that. Second of all, I have found some great friends that mean the world to me and I can't thank them enough for all they have done for me the last week. Third, Alex has noticed that I have been losing some weight. I haven't been really making an effort to do so, but you know what he noticed that I have which is all that matters. The picture to the right was taken on Valentine's Day, but again I have some awesome friends that made it worth it because we were together to support each other which is all that matters. The best thing is that as long as we are ourselves we have nothing to prove to each other. We can be ourselves and that is the way it should be. I just love them for that reason alone. I have gotten into trouble in the past by saying how I feel and I regret that now, but you know what. Why should I if I am just being myself right? I honestly don't know what I would have done without them because the people I thought I could count on that isn't the case and I wish I knew the real side of them before I even got my heart into a friendship with them. Again, it is the stupid shit that people think is important to them and can't look around that. The picture to the left is of my newest friend Cate and her horse Naya (sp?) I had an opportunity to spend sometime with her last week and her baby. Yes I know you really can't call him a baby, but you know he is a big baby and you can see the love between the two of them. Cate rescued him from a horrible situation and from what I heard in the short amount of time that she has been working with him you can tell how much trust he has for her. That is all that matters in a relationship between a horse and its owner. The second picture to the right is of Maegan and Cate's doggy Baiden. That was taken on Valentine's Day and boy did we have some yummy food. Cate invited all the girls that either had their Valentine's either underway and/or on deployment. Well again, it was just the 3 of us that we were under that category and we had lots of fun. Again both of these ladies let me be myself around them and they don't mind if I open my mouth before I actually think before I say something. Heck if it weren't for both of them I wouldn't be trying all the yummy food that I have been having lately. In fact, for Valentine's Day I probably would have been at home eating chicken nuggets and french fries if it weren't for the open arms that I got from this group of ladies. There are quite a few more that are part of the group, but all the times we have gotten together lately, they weren't always there. I am hoping to get pictures of them tomorrow night at another gathering I am going to.
This past Saturday I went to another crop with Leland and Becca. Mommy Betty had to work this past weekend, but that is okay because she was there in spirit. I then took Maegan to a Daytona 500 Race Party that Leland was having the following day. We both had fun and it was good to get everyone out of the house for a little bit. I am watching Joy's dogs again this weekend for her and Tory. I have 3 days at work next week and then I am off to NY for the weekend to visit my sister and her hubby Bryan. I haven't seen them since they got married, so it should be a lot of fun. I can't wait. Well I should end this and I will enter another entry sometime before my trip.

No comments: