Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

What A Week

This past week was so busy for me but very fulfilling. First of all, since I don't have any blog challenges right now I figured I would just do a blog entry once a week. It is not that I don't have anything to write about, but I don't want to be a bother to my followers at this time in my life. Second of all, I have found out even more now who my true friends are in my life. I would have to say my first one would be my best friend and my husband Alex. I have made friends that I have thought were my friends, but you know they have proven me wrong. I am going through a very hard time in my life right now by living in a new place and be separated to everything I have been used to. If I can't rely on those people to be there for me no matter what kind of mood I am in and/or vise versa, than so be it. All I ask is that if I try to contact you, then don't ignore me whatsoever. I know you might be going through some stuff right now, but there was obviously a reason why I called you or messaged you.
This past weekend wasn't just Super Bowl weekend, but it was actually for the first time I took 3 days of my time to do some Scrapbooking for the whole weekend. I got 2 big projects completed that I wanted to complete and I have ideas for the next project that I had planned to start, but didn't get started. The picture that is too the left was taken on Sunday near the end of the event. I bought some software that will help me organize my pictures so I can get my pictures all set up so when I need to Scrapbook them I can without any problems. I have made some really good friends during this past weekend and I can't thank them enough for being there for me. I would like to introduce my new family members, my adopted mommy Betty in the yellow, Becca my new adopted sister in the white and Leland who is kneeling on the floor in her PJ's. I can't thank them enough for helping me have an amazing time over the weekend. I am looking forward to the 19th of this month to do it all over again. In fact, we already have plans to do the November weekend thing and I am going to hopefully have my friend Mary to join us. I am hoping Alex will be home that weekend so we can actually stay down by the beach like every one else did. If he isn't home, then I might have to have my friend Joy take care of the cats for me so, I can get away for the weekend.
Speaking of Joy, the two dogs to the left are Hines (An American Bull Dog) and Beans (Chocolate Lab) are her and Tory's dogs. She had made a comment on a group page that I belong to that she was looking for a dog sitter. Well, I answered it and got to take care of these two over the weekend. Yes, it was a little hectic for me since I had the event at the Oceanfront and taking care of my brats on top of them, but you know what. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. They are such sweet animals and a joy to have taken care of for Tory and Joy so, they could go away for a few days. I enjoyed their company and look forward to taking care of them again for them. It reminds me of the times that I took care of the Dickinson's animals, Ann Noble and a few other ones that I am forgetting their names at the moment. It makes me realize how much I do miss working with animals. Maybe in the near future I can do it again.

No comments: