Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 43

I can't imagine my life without my Sailor. I got this off a friend of mine's page that I couldn't resist taking. I will admit my Sailor did steal my heart, but you know I think I stole his also. He has been by my side these last close to 4 months now and you know I honestly wouldn't have it any other way at this point. He has told me over and over that he is so proud of me and you know what I am just as proud of him. He is so close to finishing something he started almost 18 years ago. We are so close my love to closing this chapter in our lives. I started it with you back in 1993 and I am so honored to be by your side to help you finish it. No matter what our lives bring to us we are only stronger together than apart. Love you baby and I can't wait to be in your arms again.

No comments: