Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 57

I am not really sure what my favorite Holiday is any more. These last 5 1/2 months has really made me re-think what it might be any more. I think at this point in my life, I think any time of the year that I can spend every night with my hubby by my side is my favorite Holiday if not part of the year. Alex has always told me that when he is on deployment it is just another day and nothing more. I didn't know the reasoning behind this saying until just recently. This is now my 3rd Holiday that he hasn't been home for this year. I know all the other families in his command have been separated for a lot more, but it is different for me. My true friends know why it is different for me and again I can't thank them for all they have done for me this time of my life. Love you guys all and can't wait to bring Alex home so you can meet him. Pretty soon guys.

No comments: