Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 52

This is my all time favorite Baseball Team and favorite sport in my life. I have always been a Dodger Fan and always will be one no matter what state we live in. Yes, we might not always have the best record in the game, but you know what I would never change my love for them. The main reason why I love the sport would be for the memories that I have playing it in the front yard with my brother David before he passed away. I might not have the best skills when it comes to playing sports, but this is one that I can watch for hours. Heck when I am at the games in person, I even keep score and that is one of the things that I love the most about it. Hopefully Alex and I will make it to a game this year. Here is to hoping.

No comments: