Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 46

I know this might be getting really old for me to be saying, but this is what I miss the most in my life right now. I think the only place I would want to be right now would be in Alex's arms. We are so close to the end of this deployment that I can taste it and it is killing me every day it gets closer. I have so much to say to him that every time I talk to him on the phone all I want to do is cry because it is just so hard to say it in the little bit of time I have with him on the phone. This picture was taken right before we said our goodbyes back in January. To be honest with you, whenever I look at it I cry because I miss him so much. We are so close to being in each others arms that it is almost a dream.

No comments: