Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 53

This picture was taken in NY. The person that I am referring to in this picture would be my sister Cyndy. She is a such a wonderful woman and is absolutely beautiful no matter what she might say. I love her to death and have been so lucky to have her support along with all my friends and family during the last 5 1/2 months here in VA. She has always told me that when I am having a rough time in my life, my true friends will be there for me no matter what. You know what, she is right. I love the fact that after 15 years we are finally living in the same time zone and we are both just a train ride away from each other if we needed to be there for each other. I love you big sis of mine and I can't wait to bring you to VA Beach for a visit.

No comments: