Pages

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Personal Challenge Day 86-92

GEN 4:9 And the Lord said to Cain: Where is thy brother Abel? And he answered, I know not: am I my brother's keeper?

GEN 4:10 And he said to him: What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth to me from the earth.

GEN 4:11 Now, therefore, cursed shalt thou be upon the earth, which hath opened her mouth and received the blood of thy brother at thy hand,

GEN 4:12 When thou shalt till it, it shall not yield to thee its fruit: a fugitive and vagabond shalt thou be upon the earth.

GEN 4:13 And Cain said to the Lord: My iniquity is greater than that I may deserve pardon.

GEN 4:14 Behold thou dost cast me out this day from the face of the earth, and I shall be hidden from thy face, and I shall be a vagabond and a fugitive on the earth: everyone, therefore, that findeth me, shall kill me.

GEN 4:15 And the Lord said to him: No, it shall not be so: but whosoever shall kill Cain, shall be punished sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, that whosoever found him should not kill him.

No comments: