Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Personal Challenge Day 99-106

GEN 4:23 And Lamech said to his wives Ada and Sell: Hear my voice, ye wives of Lamech, hearken to my speech: for I have slain a man to the wounding of myself, and a stripling to my own bruising.

GEN 4:24 Sevenfold vengeance shall be taken for Cain: but for Lamech seventy times sevenfold.

GEN 4:25 Adam also knew his wife again: and she brought forth a son, and called his name Seth, saying: God hath given me another seed, for Abel whom Cain slew.

GEN 4:26 But to Seth also was born a son, whom he called Enos; this man began to call upon the name of the Lord.

GEN 5:1 This is the book of the generation of Adam. In the day that God created man, he made him to the likeness of God.

GEN 5:2 He created them male and female; and blessed them: and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

GEN 5:3 And Adam lived a hundred and thirty years, and begot a son to his own image and likeness, and called his name Seth.

No comments: