Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

30 DBC Day 12 & 13

I believe that you can be the best person you choose to be. I do believe there is a God, but you don't physically have to be in a church to believe there is one. God is always with you even if you aren't any where near a church building. I know people that know that I was raised born a strict Catholic would think wow that is a change. A lot has happened to me over the years and I have come to believe that you don't have to go to church on a regular basis to believe. You can worship in your own way and not have to have someone trying to tell you what to do and not to do based on something that is a very old belief. I believe that as long as you are true to yourself and be the best person that you can be is all that matters.

My goals are very simple. My first one would be to finish my Associate's Degree to make myself happier in life. My second one would be to become debt free which I am just about done doing because I got one of my last bills today for a debt I had for 3 years now. My final and most important one would be to make my husband happy with me for being myself. As try to make him proud of me but sometimes it is difficult especially if he isn't always reciprocating what I am doing for him. That is a work in progress though and that is all that matters.

No comments: