Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

30 DBC Day 21

I haven't felt like the way I felt like I do in this picture in a very long time. My friend approached me about taking some boudoir pictures of her and a friend of hers awhile back which turned out absolutely gorgeous. I have always been told that I am a photogenic person, but lately I haven't always felt that way about myself. I have some more that are my favorites also, but this one just stood out to me from that night. I am hoping to pick up the hobby of taking more pictures in the near future and starting my portfolio up so I can maybe do it as an income in the future to help offset some bills of ours but until I get my photos out there it will never happen. Any one interested in doing some drop me a line. I will even do couple shots if you would like. I had an awesome opportunity to do my friend Ashleigh and Justin the same night she did this one for me. I could so feel the love they had for each other that night which shows in the pictures.

No comments: