Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

30 DBC Day 17

Something I am looking forward to would have to be the day that I can bring my hubby home from the ship or the Navy for the last time. I know people ask me why that when he is home right now, but you have to remember there have been a few cases that Military Wives don't get to bring their husbands home when they have been away. I have been to many Military Funerals and can feel the pain of the spouse and family members since I have been there before. I hope that day never comes for my NOW VERY EXTENDED FAMILY no matter what branch you might be part of. We are always going to be family no matter where any of us might be right now. I love you guys all and respect each and every one of you for all that you have done for our country no matter what your job in the Military might be.

No comments: