Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010

30 DBC Day 6


A picture of what makes me happy would have to be my husband and my kids. My two cats Lelani (short haired) and Elvis (long haired) were my first Xmas present from Alex as husband and wife. They both know when we are down about something and are always by our side whenever we are home. In fact, Lelani likes to block me from being on the computer by laying on my keyboard. She also tends to hit my wi-fi key and disconnect me from the Internet. The funny thing that Elvis likes to do is when Alex sits on the couch he curls up on his lap and falls asleep for hours like that. There has been sometimes that they have both fallen asleep on the couch looking really cute. By the way, this picture of us was taken at the park across the street one Sunday. Yes they do like it outside and when we get a chance we do take them outside. Lelani likes the snow which I think is just too funny since she is a cat.

No comments: