Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

30 DBC Day 18

There are a couple of things that I regret the most would have to be that I am not the strong Independent Woman my family and loved ones want me to be. I have let so many people down in the last 3 years that I have been married including myself. I am hoping that the next 3 years I can correct those mistakes and move forward in the future. I have so much to learn in my life, my marriage and being around other people no matter what they might think of me. I have grown up a lot since marrying my husband 3 years ago and I still have a lot more to do. The other thing is now especially since I have found out that I have High Blood Pressure is to take better care of myself health wise. I am making my New Year's Resolution a little over 2 months before I really need to. I really want to make myself a better person health wise and hopefully can prove to myself and my hubby that I want to be the hot sexy woman I know I am deep down inside.

No comments: