Pages

Monday, November 01, 2010

30 DBC Day 3





This is an easy one for me. I can honestly say that my first love would have to be my husband. Yes I had puppy loves when I was younger, but it doesn't not compare to the love I felt for him. The picture to the left is the night that we met at his Grad Night in 1993. The picture on the right was taken at the Navy Ball a little less than a month ago. This was our second Ball together and boy did we have a blast. A little bit of a story about us. We met back in 1993, dated for a while and after that we lost contact with each other because he went into the Navy and I just started High School. Go ahead 13 years to when Myspace became very popular where in 2006 I found him on that website. We have been together for 4 years now and married 3 years this 11/10 which happens to be his birthday. We have had a rough couple of years because we are Navy marriage, but we are doing great. We are going to be moving to VA after we have lived in Kenosha, WI for 3 years. We are going to miss all the friends and family that we have made here. We wish we didn't have to leave, but we have to go where ever the Navy sends us. If all goes well, then in 3 years we will be back here to raise our family and retire. People think we are nuts for wanting to move out here when we grew up in CA all of our childhood years, but there is something about Kenosha we love and it isn't the weather by all means.

No comments: