Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

30 DBC Day 27


These are my two cats. Elvis is the one on the right and Lelani is the one on the left. I have stated in my last post that they were my son and daughter of which they are because we don't have any 2 legged kids at this moment. The year that my husband and I got married we moved to WI. I was having a rough couple of weeks and my hubby asked me what would make our place a home. The first thing that came to my mind was a cat and he told me okay as long as it liked him. Two days later, we adopted these two and brought them home. They have been the best thing for us and boy am I so glad I said a cat instead of something stupid. We also have 7 Goldfish, 7 Mollie fish and 9 catfish. We are moving soon, and I know it is going to be a very interesting move since we have them all to move with us.

No comments: