Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

30 DBC Day 16

I have a little bit of time this morning and I think I am going to try to catch up on some of the Day Challenges that I need to do, so here I go.

I think my dream house would have to be somewhere here in the current county that I live in. Believe it or not, my hubby and I were both raised in the San Fernando Valley of Southern CA, but we both don't want to live there after he retires from the Navy in 3 years. I don't want a very big house but something that gives me a nice amount of space and not be on top of everything. I don't really have a style in mind yet, but something out in the county would be nice with a good amount of property so every time I look out my kitchen window I don't see my neighbor in their living room. Also, I would love to make sure that my cats can have a safe place to be able to hang out in the sun and nibble on some grass if they choose to. I sometimes think they have cabin fever just as much as I do during the winter months out here. I know I would love to also have the garage that my hubby really wants. No ladies not a garage that is full of clutter but a garage that has every kind of Auto Mechanic item someone needs since that is what his dream job is after he gets out of the Navy. I also would want to have enough property for our future kids to be able to learn how to garden and maybe take care of some farm animals. Not asking for much right.

No comments: