Pages

Monday, November 08, 2010

30 DBC Day 9

am a couple days behind, so I am going to catch up a little bit today.

A picture of my friends is really easy these days. I have made some really good friends in the last 3 years that I have been in WI and I have made some really shitty ones. The ones that means the most to me are my true friends. The couple to the left are Mary and Lee and they live in CA. They have been there for me through thick and thin, no matter what I do or they do they are there for me. I have my friend Kristy who was there for me when my hubby was underway in WA and haven't met any really good friends yet. I can't find a decent picture of her right now but she knows who she is. When it comes to WI, I would say Nancy Goforth, Cheryl Schneberger, and many more from my former work Hillcrest are pretty special to me also. My friends here in Kenosha that will be with Alex and I forever has to be Sarah and Adam, Frank and Laura and we can't forget Joshua. You are all amazing people that will never be forgotten about in our lives no matter if we don't come back here to live. There are few more in this picture to the right that I am forgetting about but you get the picture. You also can't forget John and Christy Castle, Deb and Ed O'Donnell, and Asheigh Jansen from our Navy Family. There are so many more that I am forgetting to mention at this time, but they all know who they are and how much we do love them and cherish their friendships.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Likewise! :)