Pages

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

30 DBC Day 4 & 5


Since I skipped yesterday by accident I am going to go ahead and do 2 days worth today.

Day 4: My parents

I have to admit I probably have the two best parents any one could ask for. They are Caryn and Lawrence Murray. My mom was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley of CA and my father was born and raised in Detroit Michigan and came to CA right after he got of the US Army after the Vietnam War. The reason why I feel my parents are the best ones is because if it weren't for something my father told us to do 17 years ago Alex and I would probably gotten married to young and made the biggest mistake in our lives. We had to grow up and I thank them for that every day. My parents have both taught me to reach for the sky when it comes to things that we want in our lives. They have both been through so much in life as a married couple and as individuals and I admire them for that. My sister and are very lucky to have these two people in our lives which then brings me to my siblings which is today's subject.

My siblings are Cynthia Murray-Davis and David Lawrence Murray+. My sister lives in New York with her husband Bryan Davis who she met when she was on tour overseas quite a bit of time ago. The year that my hubby Alex and I got engaged was the year that every one expected them to get engaged. Boy where they in for a surprise. My sister got engaged the day after Alex and I did. We knew that he was going to propose, but everyone else didn't and for me to keep a surprise is amazing. I also, we have a brother by the name of David. Unfortunately David was killed in a car accident back in 1986. The time that we had with him will never be forgotten. Alex and I are true believers in that things happen for a reason and I truly believe that he had a part of us reconnecting after 13 years of being separated and being able to spark that relationship like nothing has ever changed in the years apart.

No comments: