Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

30 DBC Day 28

There are quite a few things that stress me out. One of them is this move we are about to do. I think that is my main one. Hopefully we will get everything situated over the weekend for our new place and that will be one less thing. Another one would be my debt. I have made a big dent on my bills, but since I am not working at the moment I haven't been able to do a lot better with it. I am hoping now that I have an awesome camera thanks to my hubby that maybe I can take some more pictures and use it as a side business. I will only be here another couple of weeks in Great Lakes area, but if you are interested in getting a family session or couple session in for cheap just give me a holler. I did a session almost a month ago and seeing the pictures of Ashleigh and Justin make me want to do one for my hubby and I. I just have to get some one that already knows my camera to do it for me. Ashleigh are you interested?

No comments: