Pages

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 10

This was a hard one. Ever since I met Mary back in 1997 I believe (correct me if I am wrong lady), my life has changed big time. First of all, I have the opportunity to sit and watch Dodger Games with these two ladies which includes Yvette. We also have to thank Lee because if it weren't for his connection we wouldn't have gotten some of the amazing seats that we had. Boy do I love that man. Sorry Mary, I had to share that with you. Second, I have had a major change in my life since I have met both of them and they stick by me no matter where I am at that time. That is what I call true friends and I will never forget that because I have had many friends that come and go over the years and these are only 2 of my true friends that have stuck by me no matter where I am in the USA or beyond. Love you ladies and can't wait to see you guys again. Maybe it will be a baseball game again, but on the East Coast.

No comments: