Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 19

I know this is blurry, but this was back in 1989. My last year and I believe day at my Elementary School that I had a lot of bad memories at the school. I have gotten over these memories, but I will remember this. The people that did the things to me were only jealous of me and that is why they picked on me. They needed to get over themselves and I am pretty sure by now most of the ones that gave me a problem are not as happy as I am today. That even includes when Alex is away from me at this point. I have become the strong independent woman that Alex wanted me to become and I am striving to be the wife he wants me to be. He has already told me how proud of me he is at this point in his deployment and hearing that from him makes me want to show that I won't let any one put me down. I am little scared that I am going to let him down when he gets home, but you know what I am okay with that. We are going to be back together again really soon and we will do the best we can with what comes are way.

No comments: