Pages

Friday, March 04, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 4 and 5


Day 5: This is a picture of my horrible addiction. I guess Alex really doesn't have much to complain about because unlike other addictions I here people have they at the most only cost him $25 a piece. I used to work for the company that made these and thought they were way too cute. I still do collect them even though I haven't worked for the company for 4 years now. What can I say it is an addiction.

Day 6: This is my favorite memory of us two. I have probably posted this more than once, but you know what it is awesome to repeat. This is the day that we actually saw each other for the first time in 13 years. Having this time away from Alex right now has made me realize how much I really do love him and how lucky I am to have found him on My Space. I know it is really hard to believe that is how we reconnected, but you know what. I wouldn't have it any other way to be honest with you. We are as strong right now as we were this night back in 2006. The homecoming that I am going to be getting when he comes back will be just as magical as that night and he knows what I am referring to and that is all that matters in my eyes.

No comments: