Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 22

I need to get better at playing some sports not so much just watching them. Alex and I are always trying to find new things to do as a couple and since he likes to play sports I thought maybe I would try to learn some games he likes to play. One of the many things I have learned during this time apart is to start doing things on my own. I have made him so proud of me by doing the things that I have that I honestly don't know who I used to be any more. I just hope that he understands that there is going to be sometime that I do want to spend some time with him. I just hope he doesn't push me away right off the bat because this time apart has been difficult for me as it is and I don't want that. I am hoping that if I can start playing a game he likes to play before he comes home, then we can have an activity together to play. I would have him teach me, but he has told me he doesn't have the patience to do so and I agree with him.

No comments: