Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 13

As some of you may and/or not know that this group means more to Alex and I then anything. At our wedding, we danced to their song by the name of "With Arms Wide Open." The first time I heard that song I knew I was going to dance to it on the day I got married. I know there are other songs that people would first thing of when they are planning their wedding. I told Alex about it and once he heard the song and listened to the lyrics he didn't think twice about it. I have heard lots of songs in my life that have much to me, but you know what. This one explain so much how Alex came right to me with arms wide open. We are soul mates and can't wait to start the next chapter in our lives. He has supported me 100% since we got married and that means the world to me at this point.

No comments: