Pages

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 6

I am not saying I want to trade places with Alex in this picture. What I would want to do in with this photo is be any person that is there so I can be closer to Alex that I have been since he left back in January. I am glad he is having fun, but on the flip side to it all I wish I was there with him to enjoy all the sights he is seeing. I am seeing some really neat things while he is gone, but it isn't the same without him here. I can't wait to see him and share everything I have seen and done with him since he has been gone. I know there is going to be an adjustment period for us, but that is to be expected. I love him and I picked him almost 4 years ago to spend the rest of my life with him, so I really don't have a choice of the matter.

No comments: