Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 15

This is in the amazing country by the name of Croatia. My mom's dad came from this country during World War I and boy would I love go back there to see sights like this one. There are a couple of places that Alex and I would love to go and visit together. This is one of them, but realistically right now I don't see it happening any time soon. First of all, I have to get a passport, secondly Alex has to get over his fear of flying and thirdly, I think I better go finally meet his family in Durango, Mexico before I ask him to go here. It is kind of hard for us to go to Mexico at this time because he isn't allowed since there is so much going on down there right now, but I will promise him the first chance we get to go we will for sure. I know he also wants to go to Ireland which is pretty cool for me because I have family that lives there also and I don't believe I have met them yet. We will just wait and see as time will tell if and when we go.

No comments: