Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 18

My insecurity is not that I am a Pittsburgh fan because I am actually very proud of being one. In fact, this is the first time in my life that I have been a Pittsburgh fan that I am really not hated for wearing my Jerseys. My main insecurity would be the way my teeth look. I inherited bad teeth from my dad's side of the family and I am also afraid of the dentist completely. I honestly don't know one person that likes the dentist that would go there willingly because they are just evil. I would love to have my teeth taken care of before Alex gets out of the Navy, but I need to make sure he is home to help me get through the process. It will be a long and time consuming process but once it is done it will be well work it. I just hope that it once be too painful because I don't know how much of it I can take and how much of me being a baby Alex is going to be able to handle.

No comments: