Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 11

This one was easy for me being that my weight at the moment is the thing I hate the most right now. Luckily Alex doesn't really care about my weight he just wants me to be happy with myself. I love the fact that he doesn't judge me for my weight right now, but since he has been gone since January I have changed my eating habits drastically and it is starting to show since he is seeing more pictures of me and so on. With me going to NY this past weekend, it made me realize how out of shape I have become over the years, so it is going to give me a push to strive for my weight loss goal. I am doing a 7 day cleanse right now and starting next Tuesday with the help of my friend Sarah who is going to be a Physical Trainer soon, she is going to start me on a workout routine. Heck you never know by the time Alex comes home in May I might be able to keep up with him when he goes for a run. Cross your fingers ladies.

No comments: