Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 26

This picture was taken the day Alex and I got married. The handkerchief is from my mom's side of the family that at the time my mom got married was over 100 years old. I got married almost 4 years ago and my parents are about to celebrate their 40th Wedding Anniversary, so we are talking about something that is almost 150 years old now. The earrings were my grand mothers on my mom side and the pendant was my grand mothers on my dad side. At the time we got married I only had one grand parent that was a live and that would be my mom's dad. Even though none of them were able to make it to our wedding, I felt they were there with me in spirit. I love them a lot and I am so lucky to be a descendant of these amazing people.

No comments: