Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 14

As I said on facebook. I don't like I would be able to survive right now if it weren't for this guy. I know he isn't just the Saint for the Troops, but I am pretty sure that he protects all people that are part of the civil service, so that includes cops and all. I have a few friends besides Alex that are in the service and are also cops. They do so much to protect us out there and I can't thank them enough. I know Alex is referred to as a hero and someone to look up, but you know he doesn't see himself as that. He is just doing his job and at this time in the economy he is lucky to have one for 2 1/2 more years. My good friend Lee would probably think that Alex is more of a hero than himself, but two of them argue about this all the time. I have truly found my need for my faith in my life again and I am hoping this is just a little push for me to continue it again.

No comments: