Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 31

This night look a corny for some people, but for it isn't. The candle that is on the left is for all of our loved ones that are sick and/or have moved on and are no longer with us. The one on the right is a candle that I light for Alex. He got me this t-light candle holder when we dating and I still lived in LA. I try to light it every day because as it says on the front of it, "I couldn't do what I do without you" which makes so much sense since we are both doing things right now that we might not like to do all the time. We have each other to get through our hard times and we have grown stronger each and everyday we are apart right now. Can't wait to make new memories my love. We are just one day closer to our reunion and boy is it going to feel like the first time we saw each other after 13 years of seeing each other.

No comments: