Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 17

This might be another one you are wondering what the heck am I talking about. All of my friends that are Active, Reserve and/or Retired Military would know what this stands for. All I can say to all my friends, Military or not, be careful what you put on here or any where because you never know who is watching my friends. I had a meeting about this last night and it changes my perspective on things now. If you have any questions, then please feel free to email me privately to find out more information. I didn't know much about this until after the briefing I went to last night and boy does it make me want to take my facebook account and hit the delete button. I am not going to do that because I keep in touch with quite a few people on there, but if you want to make sure you want to keep in touch with me, then you might want to drop a quick note to me to make sure. I have already done a purge this morning and will be doing one every month because I do not need all the drama I have in my life any more.

No comments: